For versatility when snoozing on your adventures, the Venture Vt2 from Sea to Summit is an adjustable and women's-specific choice.
This bag features a tapered rectangular shape, which has a wider hip area and narrower shoulders to cater to women. The unique fill is comprised of layers of looped THERMOLITE® insulation which traps warm air to keep you comfortable and has extra insulation in the footbox to help prevent chilly feet from waking you up.
This sleeping bag also features a free-flow triple zip design which allows you to ventilate on hotter nights as well as stay toasty warm when you need to. With a half zip on the left so you can fold the top third down anda full-length two-way zip on the right and a separate foot zip so you can use it as a quilt.
The shell and lining are made from lightweight and easily compressible nylon to keep the weight and packed size down while the -5°C comfort rating and -12°C lower limit make it better suited to colder sleepers, or cooler conditions. If you need a synthetic sleeping bag that’s adaptable for different conditions, look no further than the Venture Vt2 from Sea to Summit.
- -5°C comfort rating, -12°C lower limit
- Rectangular shape with narrower shoulders and wider hips for women’s specific fit
- The full-length two-way right-side zip and separate foot zip allow for use as a quilt
- Half-zip on the left so you can fold it down to free up your arms
- Anatomically shaped for extra space
- Extra insulation in the
- Oversized anti-snag zip draft tubes and neck draft tube
- WaveLoft looped THERMOLITE insulation to trap warmth
- Lightweight and compressible 30D DWR nylon shell and 20D nylon lining
- LH and RH bags zip together