The Mont Moondance 2 Tent has been designed to provide you with 3-season weather protection, lightning-fast setup, minimum packed size and the lowest possible weight without sacrificing performance. The new Moondance 2 Tent is the best lightweight, 2-person tent for hikers, bikers and adventure travellers in 3 seasons.
The current Moondance 2 Tent comes with the following improvements over previous models:
- Increase in internal width, 130cm wide and 220cm long
- Improved livable space thanks to wider ridge pole and aforementioned greater width
- New stronger 20 denier inner canopy Nylon from previously used 15 denier
- Improved and enlarged inner doors allow easier access
- New internal pockets are larger and stronger: two extra-large full-width pockets, two large half-width pockets
- New 20 denier rainfly fabric, previously 30 denier, is lightweight but has the same tear strength thanks to increased thread count and improved PU coating treatment
- Now includes 10 pegs compared to previous models with 8 pegs
Mont Moondance Tents feature a lightweight 25,000mm+ WaterBloc™ PU laminated Nylon floor. 25,000mm+ waterhead: that is more than twice the waterhead of any other tent on the market (and ten to twenty times the waterhead of some of them!).
With a wider rectangle floor and wider ridge pole, the new Moondance 2 tent has greater livable space and a larger internal floor area of 2.86m2.
All Mont Tents are sold fully seam-sealed, waterproof and ready for rain straight out of the box. There is no need to seam seal your new Mont tent.
- 2 person, 3 season, freestanding
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- Symmetrical design allows poles and fly to attach to the inner at either end
- Non-directional pole hubs can face either direction for an easier pitch
- Dual entrance and dual vestibules
- Roof vent can be accessed internally
- Moondance 2 Footprint also available for greater water and abrasion protection
- Wide enough inside for two standard sleeping mats
- Multipitch versatility: pitch an ultra-ultralight shelter using the Fly and Footprint only (Footprint sold separately)
- Includes Repair kit: fabric patches, emergency pole repair sleeve