Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof™ is easy and quick to apply; either spray or sponge on to wet shoes. Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof™ provides highly Durable Water Repellency (DWR) which develops on air drying. It leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibres of fabric and leather. This allows moisture vapour to pass through, maintaining breathability and keeping your feet dry. Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof™ has been specifically designed and optimized for fabric and leather combination footwear.
- Brush off dirt with a damp cloth and clean using Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™.
- Shake well before use. Press sponge applicator to break seal.
- Apply generously to wet footwear; Spray-On (from a distance of 5cm) or Sponge-On.
- After 2 minutes, remove surplus with a cloth and allow to dry before use.
- Note: Light/coloured fabric and/or leather may darken after treatment. Test on a hidden area first.
Always allow footwear to dry naturally...
- Leave footwear to dry at room temperature.
- Paper can be stuffed into the toes to absorb excess moisture, this should be replaced when wet.
- Keep footwear away from fires and radiators, drying too quickly can crack leather and cause bonded soles to peel.