Modelled on the popular Paraframe design that earned its larger siblings praise, the Gerber Mini Paraframe Tanto offers the same familiar details on a small scale for a discreet carry. At 1.5 ounces, there’s no reason not to add it to your daily routine. The 2-inch blade is all fine edge, and the tanto point is every bit as sharp as that of a larger knife. Speaking to its decades of history crafting knives, Gerber gives this knife the same attention to detail found on the larger versions, including an ergonomic metal handle and frame lock design. The result is a small knife with confident blade engagement and a balanced feel.
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Partially serrated edge adds utility when dealing with stubborn materials like nylon rope
- Frame lock offers bomber blade control
- Thumb studs facilitate quick, easy blade engagement
- Pocket clip offers security and keeps your knife within easy reach at all times
- Limited lifetime warranty