The Storm 500-R Headlamp by Black Diamond is the light at the end of the tunnel for those in the dark about outdoor lighting.
With the convenience of micro-USB recharging - you can beat the batteries when powering up, down under. A true henchman for your head, the recycled elastic Repreve-fibre headband offers supple next-to-skin comfort. From the dark driveways to the black paddocks, this headlamp boasts red, green, and blue night-vision hues. Light modes include full strength, dimming, strobe, and lock, enabling ultimate illumination at any distance.
An IP67 waterproof rating allows it to operate at the equivalent pressure of one metre underwater for 30 minutes, so you can brave the after-dark fishing. Blazing a maximum light output of 500 lumens, enjoy a dynamic duo of dim and full power with the PowerTap™ technology for instant transitioning between the two. Out-shining all features is Black Diamond's light bulb - Brightness Memory, retaining your chosen brightness after switching off.
For compact lighting that packs a punch – the Black Diamond Storm 500-R Headlamp is for the adventurers who look on the bright side.
- Perfect for technical users seeking all-round performance in a compact design
- Powered with integrated 2400 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Rechargeable with micro-USB charge port
- Recycled elastic headband featuring Repreve fibre construction for comfort
- 500 lumen output
- IP67 Waterproof rating allows operation at least 1m underwater for 30 minutes
- PowerTap™ Technology for transitioning between full and dim
- Brightness Memory allows switching on and off at chosen brightness without reverting to default
- Full strength setting in both proximity and distant modes
- Other modes include dimming, strobe, red, green, and blue night-vision, and lock
- Multifaceted optical efficiency lens technology