The Outdoor series was designed for running and hiking on rugged trails in unpredictable weather. Newly upgraded to Merino wool construction, the Outdoor Midweight Crew Wool toesock features a ribbed leg and crew height for a tighter, more ergonomic fit that keeps out dirt and debris. The midweight terry footbed increases comfort, while the signature Injinji five-toe design ensures the foot can be fully utilised by promoting natural foot splay.
- Arch Support - Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention - With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters & just as important, hotspots.
- Moisture Management - Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilisation- When your toes are separated, properly aligned, and splayed it distributes your weight evenly which allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top - Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Fibre Content - Fibre content: 75% Merino Wool 22% Nylon 3% Lycra®
- Reflective Strips
- Anti-odour -Merino Wool naturally resists odour-causing bacteria by absorbing and expelling moisture.
- Natural Fibres -Merino Wool fibres are inherently renewable and biodegradable.