Minimalist and lightweight, the Deuter Flyt 20 Mountain Biking Backpack sure back-packs a punch!
This backpack makes light of the heavy endeavours with a comfortable, ergonomic, and efficient design owing to pull-forward hip fins, an adjustable sternum belt, and load adjustment straps. Keep the smartphone handy in the subtle side nook, while helmet clips and compression straps both help to secure your noggin guard!
Stash the snacks in the two side pockets, while the front cranny and mesh crevice stores the knick-knacks and smaller items in an organized fashion. Swagger up the slopes with an Airstripes back system for ventilation to keep you cool – and keep your head down and focus forward while pacing, thanks to a removable back protector that goes above and beyond in safety.
The Flyt 20 Bike Backpack by Deuter is the pared-back backpack that dares to be compared.
- Removable back protector for safety
- Rain cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- 2x outer side pockets
- Side valuables pocket
- Organiser compartment for storing smaller items
- Elasticated inner compartment for storage
- Compatible with 3-litre drinking bladder
- Glasses holder on shoulder strap
- Airstripes System for ventilation
- Front pocket with large organiser
- Zippered mesh pocket for hose, tools, and pump holder
- Half-shell helmet clips
- Compression straps for attaching full-face helmet