The new Black Wolf ProSeries SB M5 provides the best of both worlds; a sleeping bag with similar warmth properties of top-quality down insulation with the added benefits of the ingenious ClusterLoft® fill to perform better in damp conditions.
It's as close to down as we've ever seen in a synthetic filled bag.
Mummy-shaped to trap heat close to the body and designed with specially engineered baffles to reduce fill migration and to keep heat where you need it.
The outer shell is made from super soft yet extra strong 420T nylon and it is lined with silky smooth 300T pongee.
Insulated with ClusterLoft® fill to ensure the bag is hypoallergenic, washable, compressible and recovers fast to form a super warm air insulation layer for even the coldest nights.
The ProSeries features a new style drawstring and draft collar hood, 3D foot-box, snag-free draft tube, high-quality zippers, soft zip pulls and a considerably more affordable price tag than traditional down bags.
This bag is tested to the International Standard ISO 23537-1:2016/AMD.1:2018 which ensures you can trust this bag to perform when you need it.
ISO Temperature Results
- Hidden internal pocket for storage
- Draft collar and contoured hood for additional warmth
- Lightweight compression sack for easy storage while in use
- Mesh storage sack for longer-term storage
- Anti-bite zips with covers
- Hanging loops to allow for airing
- Specially engineered baffles to ensure heat remains consistent
- Hypoallergenic Clusterloft fill
- Machine washable
External Size: 230 x 80 x 55cm
Fabric: 420T Nylon Plain
Lining: 300T Synsilk