The Wacaco Pipamoka really is a twist’n brew travel coffee maker for anywhere you are. It’s as portable as a coffee brewer can be, with the all-in-one Thermos mug to keep your coffee hot for hours once it’s brewed.
The Pipamoka brewing method is unlike any other, with innovative construction and a patented twisting mechanism, it produces a vacuum pressure inside the mug. The coffee is extracted by drawing fresh hot water downwards through the basket of coffee grounds under this pressure. Coffee making in this way extracts smooth, balanced flavours and aroma in no time at all, with very little clean up at the end.
The Pipamoka brewing process helps you avoid poor extractions and complicated pouring techniques because there is little room for error. The results are a quick and efficient extraction for a delicious coffee.
- Travel Coffee Maker – Ideal for hiking and camping coffee, all of the Pipamoka’s parts fit securely inside the mug.
- A Travel Mug – The Isothermal stainless steel mug will keep your coffee hot for hours once its brewed.
- Minimal waste – The stainless steel micro-filter is reusable, meaning there is no excess waste created from having to use one-time-use paper filters.
- Full-flavoured Cup – Making a full cup of fresh strong coffee with vacuum brewing that you can enjoy anywhere, anytime.
- Wacaco Pipamoka Isothermal stainless steel mug – 300mL
- Stainless Steel permanent Mesh Filter
- Funnel, Scoop and Cleaning Brush
- Carrying bag
|300ml ~ 236ml Brewed Coffee
|Ø 73 mm x 182 mm Tall
|Stainless Steel, Plastic
|Mesh Filter Size
|Thermos Heat Retention
|3 – 4 hours