The Tatonka Yukon X1 75+10 is the perfect pack whether you have lots of gear to carry, you're heading out for some time or you can't bear to leave anything behind. It also features a RECCO® emergency reflector that makes hiking in remote areas safer.
Light and comfortable: The X1 Harness System is perfect for heavy loads
With a seamless moulded back and three-dimensionally shaped hip belt, the X1 Harness offers a fit which is comfortable and ergonomic. The load is transferred very efficiently to the hips and off the shoulders. The X1 Harness is completely adjustable and can be adapted to different back lengths ensuring back-friendly carrying, no matter what the load.
Backpack made of robust material with a large zipper opening
Murphy's law states that anything that you need in your pack will be right at the bottom. In traditional trekking packs, this meant unloading everything or scrabbling around like an idiot. Enter the Yukon, with it's large, all-round, two-way zippered front opening you have effortless access to your luggage at all times, no matter how deep in your pack it may be.
The Tatonka Yukon X1 75+10 offers extensive storage and fastening options and is made of rip-proof hard-wearing Cordura®.
Safety feature for wilderness tours – the RECCO® reflector on the lid
The Yukon 75 + 10 is equipped with a RECCO® reflector, which enables rescue organisations to quickly and safely locate missing persons in remote areas using the RECCO® helicopter detector. The reflector is small and lightweight requires neither power nor batteries, does not require maintenance and always works.
- X1 Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Snow guard with two drawstrings under the lid
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Attachment for climbing rope
- Attachment for hiking poles or ice axes
- Two access points for load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Single-handed hipbelt adjustment
- Hip belt with gear loops
- Side compression straps
- Handle on front and back
- Strong No.10 zipper
- Lockable zipper slider
- Height adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lidded compartment with waterproof zipper and key lanyard
- Water bladder compatible
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Zipped side pockets with expansion pleats
- Elasticised side pockets
- Gear loops on the front
- Zip-up front pocket with elastic insert
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
Dimensions: 85 x 37 x 22 cm
Volume: 75 l + 10 l
Weight: 3.15 kg
Fabric 1: CORDURA® 500 den
Fabric 2: T-Snow Crust
Base Fabric: CORDURA® 500 denier