Large hiking backpack with full contact back panel. With front access, side pockets, material loops and carabiner fixation on the shoulder strap.
Large hiking backpack with contact back panel: the Tatonka Norix 32
The Norix 32 hiking backpack offers a capacity of 32 litres and is therefore ideal for shorter hut tours or as a family hiking backpack. Thanks to its Vent Comfort Carrying System with the friction-locked seat, it is also a very good choice for via ferrata tours.
The back padding ensures pleasant air circulation thanks to the ventilation channel and the air-permeable AirMesh cover – even on strenuous tours.
Carabiner fixation on the shoulder straps, large front opening & many material loops
The Norix 32 has a large, practical front compartment access. It is also equipped with elastic side pockets, a lid compartment and material loops on the front and lid.
Drinking system preparation & hiking pole fixation
Of course, the hiking poles can also be securely fastened at the backpack, and there is also an insert for a water bladder and an outlet for the tube.
- Vent Comfort Carrying System
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Load control straps stowable
- Height adjustable chest belt
- single-handed hipbelt adjustment
- Ventilated hip belt with a zipped pocket
- Side compression straps
- Lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Material loops on the lid and the front
- Carabiner fixation on the shoulder strap
Measurements: 61 x 26 x 18 cm
Volume: 32 l
Weight: 1,27 kg
Carrying system 1: Vent Comfort-System
Material: T-Snow Crust, Textreme 6.6, Textreme 6.6