Lightweight 38-litre climbing backpack for women with a RECCO® reflector.
The lightweight mountain backpack Cima di Basso 38 W RECCO® is your ideal companion for sporty mountain tours. Especially for women, it has special curved shoulder straps, which do not press in the chest area. The carrying system with thermoformed back and padded hip belt can be adjusted for unrestricted freedom of movement, compression straps ensure that nothing slips. With a volume of 38 litres, the backpack offers space for tours lasting several days.
A feature that can save lives: The integrated emergency reflector
We have mounted a RECCO® reflector on the lid of the climbing backpack. In case of an emergency in the mountains, this small safety feature enables professional rescue organisations to quickly locate you using a helicopter detector. The reflector always works, requires no power and no maintenance.
Removable climbing harness, front access to the main compartment and attachments for equipment
The backpack bottom is made of abrasion-resistant Cordura®.
- Thermo Mold Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Fixation for climbing rope
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Removable, padded hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Lidded compartment with waterproof zipper and integrated key holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Direct access to the main compartment via longitudinal, waterproof zipper
- Bottom in strong CORDURA material is drawn high at the sides
- Zipped front pocket with elastic insert, e.g. for helmet, rope etc.
- Insert pockets on both sides
- Large equipment loop on the side
- Material loops on the lid, the front and the waist belt
- Waterproof zip pocket on a hip fin
Dimensions: 62 x 31 x 16 cm
Volume: 38 l
Weight: 1,35 kg
Carrying system 1: Thermo Mold-System
Materials: T-DIA Rip, CORDURA® 500 den