Sea to Summit’s X-Series has been a popular and comprehensive range of collapsible dinnerware for years. The range was designed to be extremely compact, made from good quality materials, and a colourful addition to your pack. The X-Series has now extended into cookware with hard anodised aluminium bases allowing camp stove cooking. The products collapse and nestle inside each other to form compact cooking and eating sets that to suit any activity and group size. Made from flexible food-grade silicone, the collapsible X-Pots are lightweight, compact and durable. All of the pieces are calibrated as measuring cups, with measurements imprinted on the inside.
* Lightweight and durable 6063-T6, hard anodised aluminium base
* Food grade, heat resistant silicone walls fold down for convenient transport
* Translucent, durable plastic shortens boil time and allows finer temperature control
* Ribbed silicone handles secure the X-Pot lid during transport
* X-Series nest together to form a compact cooking and dining set
|MATERIAL||50% SILICONE, 25% ALUMINIUM, 20% TRANSPARENT PLASTIC, 5% STAINLESS STEEL|