Compact, lightweight and technical - the Spark Sp2 Sleeping Bag from Sea to Summit is ideal for trekking in spring conditions, cycle touring or adventure racing.
Featuring a contoured mummy design with extra room for your shoulders and hips without compromising on thermal efficiency, the Spark also has a 10D nylon shell and 7D lining to keep the weight to a minimum. For insulation, it’s filled with RDS-certified 850 Loft Premium which has an ULTRA-DRY water-repellent treatment to protect it from moisture. The ½ zip with two sliders allows you to access the Spark, and ventilate from the mid-section if necessary.
With a 4°C comfort rating and -2°C lower limit this bag is ideal for mild spring and autumn expeditions. The vertical chest baffles prevent the down from moving around, the horizontal sewn-through baffle construction keeps the weight down, and the draft tube prevents heat from escaping through the zipper.
For fast and light adventures, the Spark Sp2 will keep you comfortable while your sleep without having to compromise on space and weight.
- 4°C comfort rating, -2°C lower limit
- RDS certified 850+ Loft premium goose down
- ULTRA-DRY down water-repellent treatment protects from moisture
- Vertical baffles on the chest prevent down movement
- Sewn-through horizontal baffle construction on the lower bag to minimise weight
- ½ zip with two sliders aids access and allows ventilation from mid-section
- Contoured mummy design provides room while still maintaining insulation efficiency
- Draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Light gauge #3 YKK zip
- Includes hood draft collar
- Storage cell and compression bag included