SUPERCROSS is made for running in all the wild places you like to go. Whether it's a daily lap around your urban park, an escape to the local trail, or something more rugged, this shoe will grip on all terrains while offering a generous cushioning to make every run great. Try a pair and embrace your wilder self.
The Salomon Supercross is a comfortable all-round trail shoe with an aggressive grip that's made for running in all the wild places you love to go. If you love the Speedcross but are looking for something a little more toned down, relaxed and less expensive, the Supercross still has the traction and security of Salomon's higher end shoes.
The Supercross features:
- Welded Ripstop upper fabric to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion, complete with protective toecap
- Sensifit technology that cradles your foot from the outsole to the eyelets for a generous fit (more relaxed than the Speedcross)
- Quicklace lacing system that uses polyester cord and friction-free eyelets to tighten the shoe with one pull, allowing for a secure and convenient fit
- Diecut OrthoLite sockliner for moisture and odour control
- EnergyCell midsole: a high-performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation
- Contagrip TA outsole that's built for maximum grip on loose, soft, or rugged uneven surfaces
- Deep, sharp chevron lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
Whether it's a daily lap around your urban park, an escape to the local trail, or something more rugged, this lightweight shoe has the precise foothold and cushioning necessary to make every run feel like an adventure.
- Weight : 310g
- Stack Height : 19.3 / 29.3mm
- Upper : Ripstop, SensiFit
- Sockliner : OrthoLite
- Midsole : EnergyCell
- Last : Sensifit
- Outsole : Contagrip TA
- Lugs : Chevron
- Stack Height : 19.3mm
- Width : Standard
- Cushioning : Moderate
- Drop : 10mm
- Foot Type : Neutral