The Garmin eTrex Touch 25 is a compact, rugged and reliable GPS/GLONASS handheld with colour touchscreen, featuring a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, wireless connectivity, preloaded geocaches and expanded internal memory to hold more maps.
Color Touchscreen GPS/GLONASS Handheld with 3-axis Compass
- 2.6-inch colour capacitive touchscreen
- 3-axis tilt-compensated compass
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com
- Extra memory to hold more maps
See the Way
eTrex Touch 25 features a sunlight-readable, 2.6-inch colour touchscreen display offering intuitive access to worldwide basemap with shaded relief. Durable and waterproof, eTrex Touch 25 is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data no matter what the elements throw at you, standing strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water.
New Tools for Your Trek
eTrex Touch 25 features a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading even when you’re standing still, and you don’t have to hold it level to get an easy-to-understand display of your heading.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex Touch 25 is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld or in your car. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
eTrex Touch 25 can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Developed by the Russian Federation, GLONASS satellites “lock on” to a position (on average) faster than GPS receivers. Using both GPS and GLONASS means the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
With its microSD™ card slot and an expandable internal memory, eTrex Touch 25 lets you load TOPO maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator® NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex Touch 25 also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
eTrex Touch 25 is preloaded with 250,000 geocaches from Geocaching.com. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex Touch 25 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for geocaches.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Garmin eTrex Touch 25 - Specifications
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: 2.3” x 4.0” x 1.3” (5.8 x 10.2 x 3.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.43" x 2.15" (3.6 x 5.5 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 240 pixels
- Display type: 2.6" 65K color TFT
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Weight: 5.6 oz (159 g) with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: Up to 16 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Interface: USB
- Electronic compass: Yes
Maps & Memory
- Basemap: Yes
- Ability to add maps: Yes
- Built-in memory: 4GB
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 4000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads): Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Geocaching-friendly: Yes (Paperless)
- Custom maps compatible: Yes
- Sun and moon information: Yes
- Tide tables: Yes (with optional Bluechart)
- Area calculation: Yes
- Picture viewer: Yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
In the Box
- eTrex Touch 25
- USB cable