The Awesome Woodys™ Cliff Board™ is the most versatile portable finger board available to climbers. This 2 sided hangboard is packed with useful features while being compact and totally portable. The Cliff Board™ has a unique design and with 2 cord positions that change the pitch of the board. This turns flat edges into in-cuts and regular pockets into slopers. It can be hung anywhere you can throw a single sling or clip a single carabiner to.
The Cliff Board™ not only delivers climbers a solid workout at home, it is the ideal tool for a progressive warm-up at the cliff. Just unclip it from your home setup, stash it in your pack and hang it at the cliff. A great tool for recruitment and getting those fast twitch fibres primed for your project of the day.
At around 940grams and smaller than a laptop at 340 mm x 210 mm, the Cliff Board™ is perfectly suited for traveling climbers or climbers who often work away from home and want to stick to a training routine.
Train upper body strength and power on the large positive rungs and holds. Work finger strength on the various 2 and 3 finger pockets. Isolate finger strength on the deep mono pockets. Train your open hand crimp and half crimp on four different sized rails on the front, and the beastly sloping rail on the back.
Hand made in Australia from plantation timber the Cliff Board™ is super friendly on your skin and the environment.
The Cliff Board™ is a priceless training tool for climbers.
• Rails and edges. Top rail, 37 mm rounded in-cut.
• 2nd rail, 30 mm rounded open handed in-cut.
• 3rd edge, 20 mm rounded flat.
• 4th edge 15 mm rounded flat.
• Back edge, 12 mm rounded flat.
• Top row pockets , 2 x Two finger pockets 30 mm , 2 x 3 finger pockets 30 mm.
• 2nd row pockets, 2 x 3 finger pockets 30 mm , 2 x mono's 30 mm, 1 x 2 finger 20 mm.
• 2 x hand holes
• Climbers who want portability with their training.
• Climbers who can't permanently set up a fingerboard.
• Climbers who work away.
• Climbers who want a progressive warm up at the cliff.
• Traveling climbers.