Get ready for active adventures on any landscape with the lightweight OUTline Prism Mid GTX. With the flexibility of a running shoe, fully waterproof Gore-Tex protection and active all-terrain grip, this versatile mid-height hiking shoe will lead you along unexpected paths.
- Extra grip, breathable mesh, a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, cushioned ankle support and protective toecap make this your ideal all-round hiking shoe.
- This lightweight shoe is perfect for all your outdoor adventures - engineered for maximum flexibility and foothold, it is just as comfortable as any running shoe.
- With a striking design and slim tongue, this shoe looks and feels great wherever your explorations take you.
- Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.
- Flat laces reduce pressure points over the instep for a consistent, comfortable fit.
Lacing system: Woven Flat Lace
Anatomical fit: Standard
Inlay sole: Textile
Upper: Textile / Synthetic